Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SOALIB provides Online data sync service only for $ 9.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

majsoa

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
SOALIB Incorporated, appeared at IT market with SOALIB online version having new features and facilities. SOALIB online services allow to synchronize data among 24 multi-vendor databases across the Internet using a custom mapper. It can be used for data synchronization, migration, transformation and porting. Periodic synchronization options allow databases to sync periodically at all time. It can also be used to backup and restore data

The cost is only $ 9.95 / month. SOALIB offers the service free for the first month. Please visit our official website for signing up free.

**broken link removed**

e-mail:soalib@soalib.com

Can I get all the services i.e. data migration, porting, online syncing and transformation as trial basis for the first month ?

The price is really amazing low relatively

@Framville: Yes, you can enjoy all the service free for the first month

**broken link removed**

The cost is really very low relatively !! I tried it also

Added after 5 minutes:

the price is really low!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.