Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Snap to in HFSS 11 - I can't snap to object

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojtabaantenna

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Snap to in HFSS 11

Hi everybody,

I am totally new to HFSS. I can't snap to object. All snap modes are checked in "modeler options/drawing" but it doesn't work.

Re: Snap to in HFSS 11

just read your post... maybe you have solve it

Set the operation data entry mode ---> Point

Please go Tools --> Modeler Options ---> Drawing ---> select the Point entry mode.:D

Thanks a lot for your attention, I'd tried that already. I think that's a bug in software because sometimes it magically shows up and disappears after a while. Anyway I will try to reinstall the software and play around with it, hope that works.

Thanks a lot for your attention, I'd tried that already. I think that's a bug in software because sometimes it magically shows up and disappears after a while. Anyway I will try to reinstall the software and play around with it, hope that works.

I was having the same problem in HFSS12. I would use Tools --> Options --> Modeler Options --> Drawing and check the Grid check box yet I found I still could not snap to the grid when drawing parts. What worked for me was this:

Modeler --> snap mode --> check the Grid check box .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back