Mojtabaantenna

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Snap to in HFSS 11

Hi everybody,

I am totally new to HFSS. I can't snap to object. All snap modes are checked in "modeler options/drawing" but it doesn't work.

Re: Snap to in HFSS 11

just read your post... maybe you have solve it

Set the operation data entry mode ---> Point

Please go Tools --> Modeler Options ---> Drawing ---> select the Point entry mode.

Thanks a lot for your attention, I'd tried that already. I think that's a bug in software because sometimes it magically shows up and disappears after a while. Anyway I will try to reinstall the software and play around with it, hope that works.

Thanks a lot for your attention, I'd tried that already. I think that's a bug in software because sometimes it magically shows up and disappears after a while. Anyway I will try to reinstall the software and play around with it, hope that works.

I was having the same problem in HFSS12. I would use Tools --> Options --> Modeler Options --> Drawing and check the Grid check box yet I found I still could not snap to the grid when drawing parts. What worked for me was this:

Modeler --> snap mode --> check the Grid check box .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…