Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Smps 12v - 2a Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

rozmad

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI
I'm drawing power for calculating and dispensing transformers to have problems, plz help

UC3842 Flyback Converter.GIF

Hi,

Can you please send me the input and output power specifications and operating frequency.

Also let me know in which type of transformer you want to put in PCB.For 24W EE25 core transformer is preferable.

Just give me the details i will give you the solution for your design.

Reactions: rozmad

rozmad

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi,

Can you please send me the input and output power specifications and operating frequency.

Also let me know in which type of transformer you want to put in PCB.For 24W EE25 core transformer is preferable.

Just give me the details i will give you the solution for your design.

Hi
thank 4 ans
This is the basic circuit and I need to launch it.
The input and output voltage of 220 volts is 12 volts and 2 amps
The frequency and amount that is acceptable to use a transformer and spare parts to optimize these parameters.

Ok.
I Have own company named as Anvaya Designs in INDIA.
You can use this transformer design.

If you want any help feel free to ask.

And we can also support proto development. But for this we will charge for every design.

If you are interested please feel to contact me.Just give me the inputs and outputs.

We will give you compleet solution including gerber files also. We can assure the results also.

Regards,12v @ 2A.jpg
Anvaya Design House

Ok.
I Have own company named as Anvaya Designs in INDIA.
You can use this transformer design.

If you want any help feel free to ask.

And we can also support proto development. But for this we will charge for every design.

If you are interested please feel to contact me.Just give me the inputs and outputs.

We will give you compleet solution including gerber files also. We can assure the results also.

Regards,
Anvaya Design House

thanks
But this image of PI software is not?

No Yar,

We are using different kinds of software.

You will succeed with this design.

To use that transformer design, you need to know what topology it was designed for and at what frequency.

To use that transformer design, you need to know what topology it was designed for and at what frequency.

Dear Jack,

Can you please see the attached CKT.
This is flyback topology.
Accoring ti that IC the operating frequency is 135KHz.

We are engineers. We dont do the things and designs without knowing the topology of SMPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.