Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMD resistors for RF Power Amplifier design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mabrok

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm doing RF power amplifier design. I 've finished the simulation process and now will do the fabrication (PCB fabrication). Please I need advise upon the following:

For stability circuit I will use resistors to stability the amplifier. I used ideal resistor during the simulation, and now will order for physical part to be used in fabrication. I have found this part https://my.mouser.com/ProductDetail/588-ALN2512F100RE-1, datasheet as per attached" that is suitable in terms of size and power capability but still missing the frequency specifications which is not mentioned in the datasheet. I've contacted the supplier to get those information but still no response from them for almost two weeks and I'm in a hurry to finish this project. So, please I need your advice based on your experience whether to proceed with this part or not as the frequency specification is missing and I'm afraid that they could be not suitable for my design frequency (3.4-3.6 GHz) and as a result will affect the measurements results too much.

Thanks in advanced.

It's a appropriate resistor for that band. Don't worry..
Resistors are critical for beyond 10GHz..

Reactions: Mabrok

Mabrok

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.