Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMD Component marked with code QP ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceskater

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,

I have a SMD component marked with code QP on the package.

It has 6 pins and on one of the pins there is dot on the package probably indicating the first pin. It look like SOT 363 package.

Can anyone help me identify this component ? what is it ?

Thank you.[/b]

It is not there, but perhaps some other marking will suit. It is called SMD codebook.
**broken link removed**

I have checked both links but no result QP marked smd component ıs not mentioned in above provided links :(

hi Iceskater
have a look at the attached pic and u will find enough info for this code.
u can also download the attached pdf file which contains many useful information about all SMD devices
Regards

Hi sawwa7,

I cannot see any attached picture in your post.

if you have information about this smd component and if you share with me i will be really happy.

i appreciate your help.

regards

according to the data i have the code QP for SMD device refers to a device called CMDZ7L5 and produced by CSC and in package SOD323 and it's a Zener .
250mW, IZ =0.5mA , 7.5V
but u said the package contains 6 Pins , so i don't expect it to be the same .
so , i guess this is not the code for this device , but it's produced by QP and u can visit their web site here :

https://www.qpsemi.com/news_archives.html

also u can download the file attached SMD_Cookbook.pdf
if u want me to forward it to ur mail , it's ok
Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back