Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sma connector with microstrip line in cst

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohamed kholy

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,
iam new to cst ,and i want to know how to design microstrip line with sma connector
plz send me any pdf file to show me the work flow of this example

hi khaled,
i have already watched this videos , but i want any CST file containing microstripline with sma coonector which already modeled (( send me compressed file))
thnx in advance ,
kholy

I have modeled a microstrip rectangular patch antenna with coaxial feed, if that's what you're looking for I can upload it... Let me know

Hi Mohamed,

I found this tutorial on microstrip antenna with inset feed. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• CST_tutorial_final (Repaired).doc
    4.2 MB · Views: 270

hi khaled,
this file can`t be read (( read denied))
so i ask u if u can send it again
thnx for attention

- - - Updated - - -

hi khaled,
ok plz send me this model
thnx,
kholy

Hi Mohamed,

Here's my design for a microstrip patch antenna with coaxial feed, optimized for 13GHz resonant frequency.

I've also attached a file to guide you with figuring out the microstrip antenna dimensions.

- - - Updated - - -

Check this post as well, https://www.edaboard.com/threads/281995/#post1206346

Attachments

• Patch_Coaxial feed2_13G_correct coax feeding.zip
    16.4 KB · Views: 231
  • Microstrip - square patch design formulas.zip
    14 KB · Views: 224
hi khaled,
the microstrip-square patch design can`t be open
also, i want to feed the microstrip itself from sma connector not the patch so, if u have a cst file designing this microstrip plz send it to me
thnx in advace
kholy

Hi Mohamed,

What I've previously attached is exactly what you're asking for, it's a CST file for for microstrip with coaxial feed. I'm surprised you can't open it because other people managed to open it easily. Anyways if you're still facing problems please send me a message with you email and I'll re-send the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back