Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I looking for a human skin model to simulate an antenna in ads

many thanks

Honestly, I do not understand how you want to use ads with human skin model. Maybe you can explain?

sorry for my english
I want to know the influence of the human body, when my antenna is near to it. I know that in CST software ther is a "HUGO Human Body Model" that we can use for this, I' m wondering if there is a simular model for advanced design system

Ah ok, but with ads momentum you can't simulate the influence of the skin. In this case you really need a 3d-sim like cst or hfss which support arbitrary structures.

in HFSS, is it possible to use a human body model like hugo medel ? haw can I do this?

Sorry, but I have no experiences with hfss.

Skin and human body models in general are developed for calculating SAR (Specific Absorption Rate).
SAR is a measure of the rate at which energy is absorbed by the body when exposed to an electromagnetic field, so there might be possible to find a model that consider the human body and skin as an equivalent parasitic reactance that you can use in ADS to simulate the antenna de-tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…