Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sinewave inverter prototype...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually video is useless.
Looks like troubles in voltage divider. Check this firmware with disabled adc functions.

Attachments

• t13_v3.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 223

By now, after many trials, it has broken all mosfet because of negligence in the course of work. I'm checking IR2103 are failing before reinserting new mosfet.
I commented:
+) V.1 firmware is the best, because sometimes good running circuit Output voltage right, mosfet not heat, high efficiency. But not yet stable. Capable of interfering signals from affecting circuit ADC1 making improper activity. I think it is not stable and partly because I did not connect well. When connected to large currents that uncertainty will lead to instability at the point of connection. So I also want to have the switch on / off soft start. Thus, the circuit connections certainly before the soft starter will be more stable.
+) V.2 and V.3 Firmware I have not been tested several times, but when I heard the transformer high-frequency sound. Output voltage is not enough, not stable should stop.

My desire is the author modify Firmware V.1 (# 150), replacing the soft start circuit in place of ADC2 (switch on/off). Do not change the number of steps and PWM frequency.
Thanks so much!

it has broken all mosfet
experimental designs usually feeding through resistor or light bulb for current restriction.
You are right - V2&V3 firmware is not working properly, because ATtiny13 is very slow on multiplication and division operations.
I do next version, first test show it work.
But when there is inexpensive STM8S/STM32 designing circuits with old Tiny13 looks like senselessly spending time.

- - - Updated - - -
but something strange - in real hardware output frequency 50Hz, in Proteus 33Hz, but on calculation must be 25Hz ).

Attachments

• 2304_v3_schm_c_hex_pcb.zip
    80.7 KB · Views: 257

Dear DeepOne.
I enjoyed your schematic design. Actually, I also worked successfully. But your inverter circuit so much that I hardly choose. Among your projects, if the project does use STM8S003K3T6 that has worked well, with a capacity of 200-500W steel core transformer, the H-bridge power user please help me choose, share me. However, if I finish this ATtiny13 project will continue to the is STM8S because my chip is available. I'll do both AC-DC circuit using H-bridge Hight voltage, DC-DC uses ferrite core transformer. All my plans are dependent on your help. I'll do it quickly and faithfully report to get additional help.
With ATtiny13, I can simulate with Proteus but with STM8S there is no proteus library, so do not be simulated.
Now I will fix the PCB to mount v.4 (# 423) while waiting for the components on the way from China to Vietnam.
Have a nice weekend!

circuit so much that I hardly choose
You may try circuit with STM8S003 from message #393.
I will fix the PCB to mount v.4
ir2304 not very good for this, because it's deadtime only 100ns, but beside me was not nothing better.
I can simulate with Proteus but with STM8S
hardware debugger is much more suitable for mcu designing than Proteus.

Helo sg3524 is square wave which consume more current the sin wave i think.

Sorry because I came back late, because I have to wait for parts. However, the results were better work expectations. # 423 circuit diagram has worked well, with few parameters as follows:
When transformers not connected to board current is 20mA . When transformer connecting the board and no load is 1.5A. When load 100W ( light and fan) there is a 8.5A . I do not know the parameters of the circuit's performance was the best or not, but the circuit has stabilized.
I'm happy, and continue to select H-bridge diagram used to transform high-voltage DC (310VDC) to AC (220VAC-50Hz) with LC filter.
I look forward to continue to receive the help.
Thank for all!
Some pictrure:
IMG_2932.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

You may try circuit with STM8S003 from message #393.

In terms of my amateur, I lack the steel core transformer, but I have ETD49 ferrite core transformer. It worked at the optimal frequency is 50-100Khz. So I want to ask you to correct the firmware so that the legs 7 and 8 of the MCU clock is 50-100Khz. I will replace the bridge rectifier accordingly. Thank you very much!
In cases where the firmware can not be corrected, I would not connect the MCU pins 7 and 8, there is not? I will not use DC-DC stage of the scheme, but instead is separate DC-DC circuit.
Good wishes!

correct the firmware so that the legs 7 and 8 of the MCU clock is 50-100Khz.
that is practically impossible because that is not output of pwm timer. You may use any external DC-DC and not connect this pins.
circuit from #397 is work with 15,6kHz DC-DC. circuit #406 with STM32 may be corrected to high frequency DC_DC.

Based on firmware in post # 109 . I plan design high-voltage DC-AC as below. Please comment. If ok I will begin to do the test.
1_1.png

Attachments

• 1.BMP
    88.9 KB · Views: 140

in my opinion this design is unreliable. because it has weak drivers, no fast overcurrent protection, no sufficient dead-time for IRF740, and used maladjusted mcu.
if you want to use tiny13 and high frequency DC_DC you may try circuit from #329/331. it does not blast anyway ). because has no HV capacitors.

Last edited:

I do not see firmware in # 329 and # 331. So can you post again? Thank you!
Sorry, it can be said in post # 326.

Last edited:

I have assembled the circuit diagram # 329 but does not work. Using the oscilloscope measured at pins 2.3 and 5.6 of the MCU are no pulse signal. Total current is 20mA.
I have set up FUSEBITS in 2 ways are: H = F9; L = 7A and H = F9; L = 5A, but are not working.
Disconnect (ADC1) MCU pins 7 also does not work.
I look forward to receiving the support help.

IMG_2940.jpg

**broken link removed**
f2.jpg

f1.jpg

difference between L = 7A and L = 5A is only wdt on/off in fusebits.
ADC is not used in this microprogram.
from visible reasons remains only low voltage (U<4,3V) power supply, reset pin on the common wire and faulty mcu.

Initially, I found the error is lack 0.1uF capacitors, used to filter for MCU and logic IC (pin 8 MCU and Pin 14 74HC132). I'm overcome a few line repair printed circuit unreasonable burned off when I turn on the power and common wire.
I will report the results soon.
Thank you!

What is the features & Specification of this inverter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back