Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulator for 89c51 controller code in C language

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay_3189

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everyone

I am using Keil's Evalution version now for my project but there I found its only allow 2KB code to build not more than that. but my code goes more than 2KB and now I want other simulator to build the HEx file. so please suggest me link for download of any free simulator where I can build hex file for 89c51 C Code which size is more than 2KB.

Contact Raisonance. They will tell you which Compilers can be used with the RIDE. It is like MPLAB which is an IDE. MPLAB is not a Compiler but you can use Compilers like C18, XC8, Hi-Tech C with MPLAB IDE. If you email raisonance then they will tell you which Compiler can be used with RIDE. You should contact the compiler vendors and ask whether your micro is supported by their compilers.

Then, Go for Ride IDE which suits your purpose...

Ok I have Installed RIDE. Now Could you please give simple hint to use it. (i.e., like how we do in keil that Build, Debug and Run..)

because I am doing same program of keil in RIDE but it is giving me error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back