Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulation warning in CST modeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

leekyg

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,

I currently need to design PIFA antenna but looks my modeling have below warning that I couldn't understand that will impact my simulation result and FYI i am using CST 2013:-

1.Only straight metal edges on the boundaries are considered for the automatic decoupling plane.

2. Metal was found on the boundaries when searching for decoupling planes. Please consider increasing the distance between the structure and the boundaries.

3. Inhomogeneous material at open boundary detected. (The structure must be identical in the open boundary plane and the next two mesh steps.)Location(s): xmin xmax ymin zmin zmax

4.Dispersive materials are not supported at open boundary. This may lead to inaccurate results. Locations(s): xmin.

Hope anyone that have seen this warning, kindly advise what's the correct way to solve that warning.

Thanks,
rgds,
kyg

Status
Not open for further replies.