Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulation software with mosfet driver component (IR2110)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffreywong

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Simulation Software

hello, im looking a software that contain Mosfet Driver component (IR2110) so that i can doing simulation my pure sine wave inverter. I have try many software include Matlab, Multisim, Proteus, Pscad , WMB, but all this software all lack of Mosfet driver component. Please give me some suggestion that what software should i use ?

Thanks for you advice........

Re: Simulation Software

Hi

A teacher recomended me the LT spice. He told me that it includes the ir2110 for simulation. You can download it by registering. You coun found the link by searching in google.

Hope this helps.

Alex

Simulation Software

Hi jeffreywong,
I am also in search of that sort of simulation software.
Before you get that sort of software, you can simulate the signal from Microcontroller to the Oscilloscope of Proteus with low pass filter in between and you can see the sinewave clearly in Proteus if your code is alright. I do like that and it shows fine. Thanks.

Re: Simulation Software

Dear Tahmid:

How can i simulate the microcontroller?
Is that the proteus software contain microcontroller and after i writting the program, i can install to it and simulate it?
sorry, im not familliar with this software!

thanks.......

Simulation Software

Its easy to simulate a microcontroller code in proteus. see the help. if still facing problem then inform. right know i dont have it.

Simulation Software

Hi jeffreywong,
In proteus library, there are lot of Microcontrollers. Select your one,make detail schematic and then import the hex file of the program you have written and assembled/compiled in any assembler/compiler and then start simulation. Follow the Help file. It is easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.