Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulation of Non-available component in ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohamis288

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I want to simulate a RF PCB design in ADS. but, my design contains some ceramic capacitors and resistors that are not available in ADS library. They are not available in the producer's company website as well. So , what should I do? Performance frequency in my design is about 1GHz. If I use , for example, Murata library as replacement for capacitor, what properties should those replacement have?
Thank you guy for your answer

Hi,
I want to simulate my design in ADS that contains LT5534ESC6#TRMPBF. The library is not available in ADS and website of the company. As a whole, what do you do at this time? Do you ignore simulation and go directly into fabricating PCB and real-world experiment.
Thank you for your answers

Hi,
I want to simulate my design in ADS that contains LT5534ESC6#TRMPBF. The library is not available in ADS and website of the company. As a whole, what do you do at this time? Do you ignore simulation and go directly into fabricating PCB and real-world experiment.
Thank you for your answers
Analog devices provides a S11 data file for this part, see here under "tools and simulations": https://www.analog.com/en/products/lt5534.html#product-overview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back