Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simulation of half-wave lenght dipole!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

integralll

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone
as i took a project about the halfwave length dipole, and i have to design array of them..
i am confused about the simulation of dipole
how can i simulate or which program can i use to do it?
sorry for that question but it will be the first simulation of me on antenna:((

any help!!

You can download and use 4nec2:

4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.

**broken link removed**

thank you very much..
one more question..
is it possible to do it with matlab?

You can use software based on Method of Moments, which is very suitable for such kind of simulations. See example:

**broken link removed**

Yes you can. Just enter the equations in Matlab from a suitable Antenna text book. You may also re-use available Matlab code written by others from Matlab Central:

https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/index.html

Search for "antenna", "antenna array" or similar in the upper right search field of this webpage.

integralll said:
thank you very much..
one more question..
is it possible to do it with matlab?

Thank you so much @VSWR and @e_m_c... i m checking them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back