Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simulating loop antenna in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kangkang124320

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
loop antenna

Hi I am a beginer,

I want to simulate a loop antenna (25mm*15mm)showed below in HFSS .but I have no experiment,only did some normal examples before .also I can not set the parameters exactly.
Hope somebody can help me ,send some examples to my mailbox

Thanks a lot !! Urgently needing....

loop antenna

Thank you very much !!
I learnt a lot from it .Maybe I can manage it

It's really appreciated for you , thanks again!

loop antenna

Need any further material do let me know.
All the best.

Re: loop antenna

Hello kangkang, I'm doing a thesis about hyperthermia and I need the examples on loop antennas, because the subject of my thesis is just that! Could you help me and send me those examples, please? My e-mail box is at corallara2000@yahoo.it

Bye Bye, thank you very much!

Hi Pankaj

can you please upload the loop antenna file. I also need to design an loop antenna, maybe it can help me too.

Thanks

Hi Pankaj

I need to simulate a 13.56MHz loop antenna. I'd make a structure but the simulation don't work... The results are obsolete...
can you please upload the loop antenna file, maybe it can help me too.

Thanks

hi pankajdudulwar

Kindly let me if u have any simulation file on HFSS regarding Loop Anteena. Please send it me as soon as possible.

I need deadly need it.

Email : djfaisal@gmail.com

Regards
Faisal

hi pankajdudulwar

I am trying to simulate a loop antenna in the shape of a hollowed torus (i.e. big torus - small torus inside, it has to be hollow for this specific project). Is that the correct approach to loop antenna?

I haven't had any experience with loop antennas before, so if u can forward me a copy of the design as well, it'd be much appreciated!

email: jimmida(at)gmail.com

Thanks!

pankajdudulwar said:
check your mail I have sent you the example for loop antenna.........

Hello pankajdudulwar,
I'm a new member, I want to simulate a loop antenna, too. Can you help me? Do you have some example about it? My email: thaoch04_06@yahoo.com. I hope you help me. Thank you so much.

Hi ,
I am now just beginning to do simulations about coupling using loop antenna , pankajdudulwar ,would you please help me to send me some examples about that ?my email address :sweet_cherry1984@gmail.com

kangkang124320 said:
Thank you very much !!
I learnt a lot from it .Maybe I can manage it

It's really appreciated for you , thanks again!

Hello kangkang,
I'm learning to simulate a loop antenna. Please help me! Could you send some example about it to me? My email: thaoch04_06@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.

I also want simulate a loop antenna. Can you help me?

ya..i need examples for loop antenna too..astatine07@yahoo.com.sg

Why don't you upload it here? Instead of sending emails to everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back