Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simple DVI project using ML605

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaffry

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I am trying to start simple displaying project on monitor using DVI interface of ML605. I have to submit it to the supervisor in 1 weeks times. Although I am starting reading the manuals etc. but any other related material would be helpful.

Looking for response,
Jaffry

- - - Updated - - -

Dear all,

I am badly confused....
Please assist in some manner.

bests,
Jaffry

wooow....
That was sarcastic...But good :)

well I never asked for help in terms of code etc. I just asked the way how to start, I think 1 week is more for me since I just have to show the basic communication now, rest is later (which is actually not even final yet, unless I do this)...

But any ways I respect your mail since you are helpful and I understand that the way I asked it looked dumb...:D

I saw pong game on fpga4fun, but that was for VGA, but I am trying to get some help understanding that code...

Bests
jafrry

Glad you like it. ;) And it was only partially tongue in cheek, since there are some good tips on there.

Anyways, if you have something like the pong game working for fpga and have things in a frame buffer then you are already in good shape.

Then "all" you would have to do is adapt it so you don't do VGA out but DVI out. Easier said than done I know, but that may not be a bad idea if you are strapped for time. Take a known to work design and do an adaptation to DVI, that should be doable....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back