Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simpel digital ampere meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darki

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
build digital amperemeter

Anyone know how to make a simpel Digital Amperemeter that can handel about 30 - 40 ampere?
(The display driver part is not important right now. Only need a curcuit that can read the ampere)

I need to put it in front of an amplifire power input to see howve many ampere it are using.

I found this curcuit but im not shure it works for me:
**broken link removed**

Hope somone can help me, and sorry for my bad english ;)

omega meter schematic manual

Have a look at this

**broken link removed**

R5 R6 and C5 are your shunt ammeter in the schematic you linked to. You'll need to change R6 (possibly more) to change the ampere range.

Ahh that helped a littel.

Hmm is there any easy'er way to drive 3*7 segments display instead of the link i posted before?

Darki said:
Hmm is there any easy'er way to drive 3*7 segments display instead of the link i posted before?
You might find devices calld "panel meters" useful. They are usualy just analog-to-7-segment-converters, primitive cheap voltmeters. They are fairly common industrial parts. Here are some examples:
https://www.futurlec.com/Panel_Meters.shtml
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.