Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIMCOM FLASH FILE UPDATE TOOL V1.10 PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: simcom firmware

Hi. I'm looking also to upgrade several SIM340. Where did you get the hardware tool and software to do that? A bunch of SIM340 don't response to AT command and I want to flash them again to see if they come to live again. Thanks in advance.

Dario

I have the same problem,and i m searching for update.Can anyone help me?

Adjunto software para grabar el firmware al sim340Z. Solo les falta un archivo .mot de 8mb que no me deja subirlo.
Espero que les sirva.

If you got the following. Mot I'd appreciate that you send me.

1008B15SIM300M32_SST34HF3284.mot
1008B12SIM300M32_SPANSION.mot

thanks
Hola lamasdf hay alguna forma en que puedas subir esto 2 archivos en otro servidor y publicas la url de los mismo así todos podemos descargarlos, muchas gracias saludos!!! por ejemplo en Free File Sharing Made Simple - MediaFire :grin:

this file is virus(win32-vitro):evil:

Re: simcom flash update tool

thanks all

Re: simcom flash update tool

If someone can send me the following mot file, I would really appreciate it.

1008B15SIM300M32_SST34HF3284.mot

No matter what I try my Sim300 is not receiving any signal.

RDY

+CFUN: 1

+CPIN: READY

Call Ready
at+csq
+CSQ: 99,99

OK

I hoping (I know it probably wont) that it might work with the newer firmware.

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: simcom flash update tool v1.10

Dear,

I have upgrade SIM300 module it is successfully upgraded but the problem is old IMEI number is removed from the module and other IMEI number is their the IMEI number is not matched with module, and all modules which i upgraded same IMEI number is their I need to rewrite IMEI number do you have any solution of my problem I am waiting for your reply.

thanks in advance

Ms. Ritika
Email id - ritikashivhare246@gmail.com

I have exactly the same problem for SIM900 module
After upgrade firmware, IMEI number has changed and when I send AT+GSN command, respond IMEI number is different from the tag on SIM900 module.
Could you find any solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back