Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIM900 Customer Flash Loader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i'm using SIM908, with 1137B01V01SIM908M64_ST_DTMF_JD_FOR_TEST_2012_06_29 core. Can somebody please post a more recent version of the core? The above links don't work anymore.:grin:

flash.jpg

Dear
when i want upgrade the firmware, the soft ware stay in this state that shows in picture.
i used both debug uart and main uart.
Power off > powerkey to GND > start > power up
what is the problem?

- - - Updated - - -

solve the problem
the ttl to rs232 converter woks in 9600 correctly but in 115200 wrong, i solved it ... :)

Try These. I have no idea which one is best for you though. Also these files are for the 908 not the 908-C
Hello, i'm using SIM908, with 1137B01V01SIM908M64_ST_DTMF_JD_FOR_TEST_2012_06_29 core. Can somebody please post a more recent version of the core? The above links don't work anymore.:grin:

Attachments

• sim_908.zip
    33.1 MB · Views: 232
Reactions: C_pro

C_pro

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi chipseller,
do you have ENHANCE version for SIM900A?
could you share with me?

thank you very much!

Hello Friends,

Have a very funny problem,

I have two 908 one with B04 software and the second with B02_enhanced

When i use the B04 there is no issue with the MCU software .. but when i use the same MCU and same software with 908 B02_enchanced

It tends to change the variable in my MCU software from 1 to 0

Any idea does the Enchanced 908 uses more power ...?? cause i have noticed this happens when any SMS is sent out and effects only one Variabe.

cheers for your help .

regards
Mastero

Hello everybody

My question differs from the current topic of this thread but, as several aspects of SIM modules have been discussed here, I think it may be approppriate to put it here. Let me know if I should move it so somewhere else.

In my SIM908 module, I have PIN #55 set up as rising edge interrupt GPIO. I have an external OPAMP circuit to raise this pin's voltage via an accelerometer, so that I can detect movement and trigger adecuate actions according to this movement detection. But whenever I am connected to the GPRS and am receiving/sending anything, voltage on this pin goes to Vcc for some 3 seconds and interrupt happens, and then pin level comes back to low, no matter what the accelerometer and OPAMP try to put on this pin. This strange behaviour is spoiling my opamp circuit and the overall circuit's behaviour. I have consulted related documentation on pin assignment API, and all the SIM908 related documents but this behaviour doesn´t show up anywhere. Some k-ohm pull-down resistors neither do the job...Any hint on this?? Hope this is not a core FW problem

Thanks in advance, best regards.

Iban

Try These. I have no idea which one is best for you though. Also these files are for the 908 not the 908-C

Hello chipseller,
I am in process of evaluating SIM928 and SIM968 (GPS+GPRS). I am looking for embedded AT SDK for these controllers.
Greatly appreciate if you can provide reference or attach the SDK.
Regards
rajeev

Hello everyone,

It is my first post on this forum. Thank you for sharing your experience.

I am looking for firmware for SIM900R? This is a simplified version of SIM900 for Eastern Europe. Any one can share such file?

See attached zip file. This is all I can find
Hello everyone,

It is my first post on this forum. Thank you for sharing your experience.

I am looking for firmware for SIM900R? This is a simplified version of SIM900 for Eastern Europe. Any one can share such file?

Attachments

• sim900r.zip
    25.9 MB · Views: 161
Reactions: alek2

alek2

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi there,
if anyone can provide firmware 1137B05SIM900D64_ST?

Radek

I ask because my SIM900D 1137B05SIM900D64_ST this version works very well. However SIM900D of 1137B10SIM900D64_ST have problems logging on to the network.
It is not the fault of power efficiency.

Radek

Hello guys,

I found some informations from various sources, that the SIM900A module is restricted to South-east Asia region.
Can you confirm this?

If so, is there any firmware which could solve this?

thanks,
miner4

I can confirm that the SIM900A only works in Asia.

I am not aware of any firmware to change that.

Cheers.

can u tell me what is flash loader?
im new but im interested in sim900
tnx

please help me
i need new version of firmware sim900a
the old version is 1137B11sim900A64

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.