Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIM548C Tracking System help

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric923456

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello first, i must say that i am very new to micro controller. I have previously built hardware using Adruino with shields.
Currently i am looking at building a system with gps and gsm comunication to send log and lat to a centralised server in every few interval.
Currently With the adurino, i am using a gps shield then a gsm shield stacking. with those, it is quite bulking and with battery added it will be too big for my useage.

Currently i am looking a gps and gsm module called sim548c. however i do not have any idea on where to buy and what to buy to interface with the chip. I heard that people buy ATMega128 and use it with that? would be great if you guys can show me some direction such as showing where to buy and what is required.

It is not bad idea .

I am interested about it and now i am trying to make a board to connect it to bred board .but it have a little bad problem in design . if any one have proteus PCB plz award us .

see also : https://www.edaboard.com/threads/197640/

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back