Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sim300c or cinterion mc55i

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrea_z

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi friends,

I need your help please.
Which one is better between sim300c and cinterion mc55i. I have no experience with both of modules.
What I want are stability, less of bug and easy to use. I want to use it in datalogger with GPRS data transfer.

Thanks.

Hi andrea. The sim300 is easer to use if you compare with MC55i, but the Cinterion module is more stable and secure. In fact to use with a data logger is very hard for both, because you´ll need a controller to do a interface between the modules and datalogger. I recommends you to use the rs232 port in this case, it will be easier than usb port. Depends on the sistem, you can´t use USB port at all.

Hi Andrea,

Giovanniz is right. Furthermore, the SIM300C is much cheaper than the MC55I.
You can contact me for details.

Dear Andrea,

:arrow: Many companies i know have been using MC55i (Quad band) in datalogger for transfer of data through GPRS, & its more than successful. feedbacks from customers for MC55i is very Stable, Reliable & good product compared to SIM 300 modules.
however sim 300 modules are less costly... its your choice to go for..:-|

Regards,
Avinash N

hi friends,

I need your help please.
Which one is better between sim300c and cinterion mc55i. I have no experience with both of modules.
What I want are stability, less of bug and easy to use. I want to use it in datalogger with GPRS data transfer.

Thanks.

hi
please send me the quote for sim300 module i want one module.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back