Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sim300 gprs connection problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

childaut

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
im doing my final year project using sim300 gprs.i want to upload some data in a webpage when a particular event takes place.i got connected with gmail and i have sent a msg. i couldnt find how to retrieve the msg. anyone pls tell me the correct format of get command.
thank u

thank u sir. i have tried all these commands and the server returned the html code as " bad request 400 error".... i could hit the server but i couldnt get the particular webpage

Make sure you include a "Host: " header as shown in the example. The host name must match the domain name or address of the server you are sending the request to, For example, if you sens a request to yahoo.com, the header must include a line:
Host: yahoo.com

yes. i have given as "Host: www.google.co.in" but server returned html codes as "error:400 bad request to the server"...... for microsoft.com also i got the error page only. tell me the correct format of webpage request in hyperterminal.

i always come across the error "+pdp deact". pls help me to solve the problem

how to access a website using sim300..... i have already succeeded in getting google homepage. now i want to update a webpage concurrently when an event takes place... pls help me.....
thank you

how can i mail using sim300 gprs without logging into gmail? im confused. how can we send mail without logging into our account i.e. without password?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.