Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

silvaco atlas nmos model

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvinayak

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to silvaco atlas code for nmos device modelling.
For 0.2 micron gate length what will be specifications i need to change in existing example in silvaco tool where can i got foundary specifications of nmos structure i can't found specifications in atlas manual...
I want to know how select dimensions of source, drain and Electrodes regions for 0.2 micron gate length device.

Please help me...

... how select dimensions of source, drain and Electrodes regions for 0.2 micron gate length device.

This is confidential info, and I think it's not easy to get it from a foundry (apart from tox). I'd suggest to use a similar Atlas example and follow the Gate Length Scaling advice.

Thanks for your advice but...
Scaling is done on what basis
I want to decide electrode and souce/drain dimensions also length of device from example given in atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back