Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Silvaco ATHENA unable to recognize CHROMIUM as electrode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankyyap

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all expert please help!

(Problem A) Unable to code the Electrode to recognize CHROMIUM as drain and source.
Silvaco ATHENA always return error saying no aluminum electrode found and then point to the aluminum GATE. Even though I already set the correct coordinate.

(Problem B) Why CHROMIUM not recognized as electrical contact???

Thanks for your help! :)

Similar problem( i have complex configurations of anode in Schottky Diode: there are two types conducter - aluminum and molibdenum. So athena undefine such type material (Mb). But when i create it like a new own material, nothing does work. Manual says: All user-defined materials from ATHENA, irrespective of the material name chosen by the user, will also become such insulator materials.
Unfortunatly i couldn't find how to change it( The list of standart conducters and other materials depend on version your software package. So i just choose standart material, whitch have simular proportes in case my modeling aim - that was Tungsten. After that i change material charecteristics (work function) when make dc-analysis. Hope it's help you. Sorry for my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back