Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Signal integrity courses?

aminpix

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My supervisor told me I can find some SI (Signal Integrity) courses or training and the company will pay for those courses. They are more looking for some courses to run simulation for DDR, High speed signals like Fiber optics etc. (HyperLinks SIwave ....)
Does any one know any good courses (online or in Canada)?

For SI which facts are needed to learn: Materials, T-Line optimization, H/W tools, S/W Tools, AI tools?
What have you found so far?

Material Science: like weave alignment losses, epoxy/glass ratios and S2O3-PTFE hybrids, process/tolerance controls, yield issues {BB, CTE, depanelization}
H/W Tools: DFT & DVT (validation), Eye Pattern margins, pre-compensation methods, VNA, BER margin plot analyzers, CMRR & crosstalk
S/W Tools: Many ... depends what they have

Subsidized ed. is normal. Learning-curve costs time.
The best tools are the ones who have mastered and the next upgrade.

One of the best site for signal integrity resources is Signal Integrity Journal.
Here you can find a lot of archived or live webinars, white papers, eBooks and magazines, related to signal integrity topic:

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back