Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SHT11 temperature and humidity sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpakos

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sht11 an

Hello all,

I need your help regarding this topic. I have recently bought this sensor and I need to interface it.

Did anyone manage to attach the SHT11 humidity sensor to his circuit?

I want to interface the SHT11 with a PIC and and an LCD.

If someone can, is it possible to attach the schematics and the source code for me?

I prefer the code to be in assembly (.asm)

I have find many circuits and source codes in the web but all of them focus on the RS232 communications with the PC. Searching the web, I found this web site:

http://www.turkengineers.com/metin.php?metin=51&PHPSESSID=a118786eec4c411fec316c49e5372798#

However only the schematic and the .hex file are available. I built that circuit but it didn't work. Does anyone have manage to built that circuit? Is it working?

Thank u for your time, Iam waiting for your replies!

sht11 rs232

Any help please?

I really need this code!

how to work sht11

Hi,
I've looked on the circuit and it's OK (of course you should also give there Vcc to PIC, etc. but I suppose that you know that ;) ).
And when you're asking about the source code->search at the producers page there are many good things about this sensor.

ndru_w said:
Hi,
I've looked on the circuit and it's OK (of course you should also give there Vcc to PIC, etc. but I suppose that you know that ;) ).
And when you're asking about the source code->search at the producers page there are many good things about this sensor.

Of course I have connect the Vcc and Vss. And also i have tried both 4MHz and 20MHz Crystal Osc. When I power my circuit up, on the display I can see only the cursor blinding in random positions.However not temperature or humidity are displayed .

I dont know what is wrong..
Any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.