Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

show int in hyperterminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeidea

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,i use a project containing pic 16f628a and controlled stepper,i try to show int(number of incrementstep) in hyperterminal,but it shoz only strange symbole like asterix,i tried it on flowcode it work fine ,with rs232 send char macro,it show integer,but in isis proteus it cant,i need help how convert hexadecimal or received symbole to integer in hyperterminal?

Hyperterminal displays ASCII data. Those strange symbols are the ASCII representation of the numbers it receives. So when it receives the number 65 it displays the "A" character. There are plenty of free terminal programs that allow you to choose the format of the data (ASCII, hex, decimal, binary...), which is what Flowcode was doing for you.

can you give one link to a program,please

still have problem,see pic in flowcode and isis :**broken link removed**
for flowcode see:
note:click picture to see number of count in rs232 screen.because are not clear.
**broken link removed**

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

,my project is to move stepper EST and WEST, with limited incrementstep,and RS232 send number of active pulse on coils.and display counting in soft in windows that read number throuth rs232.

---------- Post added at 17:36 ---------- Previous post was at 17:13 ----------

the problem ,that when i change frequence of pic it change type of number

Status
Not open for further replies.