Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Shoudl I continue my education non nontechnical or not???

Status
Not open for further replies.

info_req

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have completed BE (Electronics) recently, should I continue my Education For Chartered Accountant??? I have 8+ years experince as Electrnics Desig Technician.
What do you think guys.....

Thanks in advance????

Re: Shoudl I continue my education non nontechnical or not??

Hi info_req,

Follow your heart. What excites you! What gets your blood going in the morning! Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life!

Good Luck

dfullmer

The words of dfullmer is very interesting, but think in Your pocket too! In my opinion, keep learning and finished your courses...

Gorkin

evaluate whether u fit in technical side or non !! its purely ur choice on any day.

I think management will fetch u more without mba also...

HY
in my opinion, you have to observe 2 things before stepping into non-tech profession
1) your interest
2) job market
you already have enough experience compared to me (I completed my graduation recently)
Hope it helps you.
Regards

Hi
Go for the one which gives you satisfaction and fills your pocket
If you are technically very strong then continue your work. Dont jump to IT oriented service based companies. You will get screwed
good luck

You are taking the right decision. These days there are good institutes in India as well which will offer M.Tech in Nanotechnology, so you may want to think about this as well...A Residential technology institute, i2it offers the following programs in the areas of Nanotechnology: M.Tech. in Advanced Information Technology with specialization in Nanoelectronics (MTNE). M.Tech. in Advanced Information Technology with specialization in Nanobiotechnology (MTNBT), and it is a world class institute with good faculty, infrastructure and facilities.Check out isquareit.ac.in for more info...

Status
Not open for further replies.