Not open for further replies.

syedshan

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all

I don't know if this is the right place to ask or not.

Any ways, I am new to stock market and share (completely new) and do not know much about it. I am doing my homework, but in the meanwhile I would like to ask that how can we buy online shares of Tech giants like Xilinx, google, Altera etc. online...Please help me since I was interested in Xilinx and Altera and ARM etc. since my background matches this, but I could not find anything on the web (or may be I could not understand because of my lack of experience?)

More over any links etc...or forums for discussion...

If someone is related to this business he/she can also send me private message

bests
Shan

I don't know how the South Korean stock market works but I know what I would need to do for the UK. You need to find out which stock markets the companies are listed on. The easiest way to do that (other than asking a stockbroker) is to go to the companies web site and look for "Investor Relations" or something like that. In the case of Xilinx, for example, that takes you to https://investor.xilinx.com/ Clicking on "Stock Information" you will find out it is listed on NASDAQ (in the USA). So, you need a stockbroker in South Korea who can deal in shares on NASDAQ.

Doing the same for ARM Holdings you will find out they have a dual listing - NASDAQ & London.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…