Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Seven Segemen based moving Message Display !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidy50

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, Im making a Seven segment Moving Message display based on 8051 using C...But having certain problems in it...Im able to display constant messages on the display using Multiplexing Technique...but dunno how to make them move...pls help...or atleast suggest me how can i do so by program or by programming internal Hardware...The message i want to display is stored in a char array..e.g Char msg[ ]="Hello..".This mssg will keep on moving over the display..Pls Help Thanx Sidy.

sidy50 said:
Hi all, Im making a Seven segment Moving Message display based on 8051 using C...But having certain problems in it...Im able to display constant messages on the display using Multiplexing Technique...but dunno how to make them move...pls help...or atleast suggest me how can i do so by program or by programming internal Hardware...The message i want to display is stored in a char array..e.g Char msg[ ]="Hello..".This mssg will keep on moving over the display..Pls Help Thanx Sidy.

If you did not see the following topic yet please see, you may find it useful.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.