Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Service manual for Likom K9054TP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mateo1597

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Needed a service manual!! I`ll be very gratefukk if someone could send me one !! Thanks !!

Re: Likom K9054TP

what is this :a tv, monitor, what????? be more specific and then we will know what you search.

hi mateo1597
retry was right , but i think this is a monitor and u have to specify chassis number and/or FCC ID /UL numbers to get help quickly and effeciently.
well , i have Likom 7033-7034-9033-9034 , if this schematic will be of any help to u , just tell me to upload
best regards

It is a monitor :) so for now there can be no misunderstoods. Sawwa7 I`ll be really greatfull if you would upload these service manual :) Thanks again hope to see a post with the exact monitor model :)

hi mateo1597
u still didn't give the exact chassis or FCC ID number and here's the schematics i do have for this monitor as i've told u before and hope it'll be of some help to u
best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.