Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

serial port with windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elnegm

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I want to use my com to send data, but as i run on xp ,a message telling me that system can't open COM1 port requested by the application ,Any solution?
Thanks in advance

Thanks mobile-it,but i made the steps but an error occur in visual basic application by the following messege"Namespace or type 'Data' in the project-level Imports 'System.Data' cannot be found." and i have no idea about visual basic so is any one can handle this error messege.
Thanks in advance

Damn; I don't have VB.NET installed anymore; in a month a have it back on my computer for a project :s if you are then not already helped i will help you out.

I think it was something that you have to go to project explorer, right click with mouse then add... (just like you import an dll) there is a list and there you have to put something on...

(I can't do it out of my head :s sorry...)

Damn; I don't have VB.NET installed anymore; in a month a have it back on my computer for a project :s if you are then not already helped i will help you out.

I think it was something that you have to go to project explorer, right click with mouse then add... (just like you import an dll) there is a list and there you have to put something on...
Ok i solved this problem but an exception has occured telling
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException' occurred in MyConsoleApplication.exe

Additional information: COM object with CLSID {648A5600-2C6E-101B-82B6-000000000014} is either not valid or not registered.
Any solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back