Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sentaurus TCAD to ICCAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkaprava_b

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am trying to convert Sentaurus TCAD Inspect output data to use as an input file of ICCAP. I am working in HBT and need the forward gummel plot. I am using the version A-2007.12 of TCAD. From the Inspect manual i find the command to convert ,

load_library ise2iccap
iccap_Write fileName headerInfo DATA

headerinfo contains userinput, iccap input and output. when i run this command i get an error
as : can't read "data(0, ic)" variable is not array. But i had set ic and other variables using the command: set ic [proj_getDataSet "$file name" "collector TotalCurrent"]

I am confused what to do ,,,,,,,, pls help me to get the answer,,,,, may be it's too easy for u all,,,,,,
thanks in advance.......

Good evening.
Can you help me?
I am working with TCAD 2008.09, but it is necessary for me to find the example SC-GaAssingle.gzp from TCAD 2007.12 library examples. It will be great, if you could give it me. Could you?
Thanks for reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back