Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibtain

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello every body i need help on this security system i am developing actually i intend to continuously repositiobn my camera by thermal imaging or something that you will suggest, whenevr a person is detected in a room now what kind of sensors can i use i will use at89c51 for this

Re: thermal imaging

A number of IR sensors are available in the market that can be used. I have used one such chinese made IR sensor, which uses 220V ac and gives out a 220V ac signal as output once some movement is detected. This signal can be used to activate any code sequence from the 89C51 that you wish to use..
I hope this would be of help to you.

One simple approach to this issue is to use two, or more, standard miniature security IR sensors, which are off-the-shelf items and therefore inexpensive, and position them in such a way that each covers certain section of room ..
Even if they overlap a little bit, the microcontroller can easily "decide" how to re-position your video camera ..

Regards,
IanP

Sibtain

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

thanks for the reply i will keep working on this and will send you the results if i succeed in making this bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…