Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sending data using GSM Sim900a to create a web app using mongodb

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManisJ

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
Currently, I am working in a project where I have to send data using Arduino and GSM sim900 to a NoSQL database MongoDB to create a webapp.Can you guide me as I have no idea where to get started?

Hi,

First you need to define more exactly what you want to do.
Data ... what is this? Current date once per day? A PDF file or thousands? A video stream?...
What should the app do and how should it look like?
At which server/provider?
Did you read their guides?

Klaus

It is like a current data once per day and here I am using node.js as a server and MongoDB as database.

Hi,

You don't give details. We don't know where you are now, what knowledge you have....

Start with doing internet search.
Mongodb is well documented, there are more than plenty informations in the internet.
When you do a search for "mongodb basic tutorial" or "how to start with mongodb"... there will be thousands of hits. From simple Internet pages, examples, even video tutorials.

Go through a couple of them and learn how to use mongodb.
A forum can't replace internet search, reading documents...

Klaus

Hi, already know how to use MongoDB but only want to know as GSM Sim900a connects to SQL easily,it can be also connected to MongoDB.

Hi,

You still don't give much information. This is your job.
A one line post simply is not enough. It just causes more questions than information...

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back