Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Send Email Via SIM900 : Error 63 (POP3 TCP Connetion Error)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimaaa

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Send Email Via SIM900 : Error 63 (POP3 TCP Connection Error)

Hi

I've Connected the SIM900 to PC and I'm Sending & Receiving codes by "terminals" tool in CodeVison AVR.

I want to send Email from sim900 to one of my E-mail accounts.

In the last step of sending E-mail , after sending the code "At+SMPTPSEND" to SIM900,
It gives me the Error 64. (Timeout of SMTP server respond)

and when I use the POP3IN At Command to check my inbox , it gives me the error 63. (POP3 TCP Connetion Error)

note that before these At Commands the response of Sim900 to former commands is "OK"
and I don't have problem with them.

for just one time after trying the code "At+SMPTPSEND" , Sim900 gave me the +SMPTPSEND:1 response and sending Email was successful but when I checked my inbox there was nothing !

Would you please help me about these errors ?

Thanks In Advance

Last edited:

Dear Nimaa,

Sorry for the late reply....Will reply you to the query by tomorrow as i m held up with some other things...

Status
Not open for further replies.