Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Send data using hlk-rm04 module

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESBIN

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a searched a lot to find AT Commands to access a web page using HLK-RM04. I have found some links. but that links shows file not fount. Anyone plz help me to solve this problem. I have successfully completed all the configurations and i'm able to get responses of AT commands from the MODULE. But I'm not able to send data to a remote server or access a web page. PLEASE HELP me... Thank You.

Have you configured your RM04module?
kindly find the attached documents

Attachments

• RM04.rar
    8.7 MB · Views: 198
The attached file is excellent but I have a little problem In the rar file the Serial&TCP_UDP Tool.exe file is not good because if I choose wifi client option I can not set correct IP address because intsead of three caracters I can give only 2 caracters. I would like to ask, that Can you attach a good Serial&TCP_UDP Tool.exe file?
Thank you for your help.
Best regards.

you can use any other software like hercules for that purpose

Thank you for your advice. My problem is solved. I had set my device.

Reactions: sotoaa

sotoaa

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
HI kindly update the steps how u solved the problem..
b'coz im having one facing the problem in wifi client to my wifi adsl modem is not working ..

Hello, How do you solve your send data issue? I have exactly the same problem. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.