Status
Not open for further replies.

djougue

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am using the uart tool for pickit 2 on windows to received my message send via usb(in uart) by my pic. All work well because i can see data send from my microcontroller in pickit uart tools. But the problem now is that i want to send data receive in pickit 2 to a programm (write in a language C, C++,java) in order to display this data in my programm not just in pickit 2. please do you know how can i do this. is there any software or any to link pickit2 with another programm ?

tanks tpetar .
But how to save data received by pickit2 Uart tool into a file? Please can you explained me how to proceed? the link that you mention just contained only pickit software not a procedure to save data received by pickit2 uart tool in a file. Please help me by provide me the procedure to do it.

Last edited:

if in linux use serial stream.h or something along the same lines for windows as I hear that it doesn't work on windows to read characters directly from serial port .

Status
Not open for further replies.