Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

send data received by pickit 2 uart tools to a programm

Status
Not open for further replies.

djougue

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am using the uart tool for pickit 2 on windows to received my message send via usb(in uart) by my pic. All work well because i can see data send from my microcontroller in pickit uart tools. But the problem now is that i want to send data receive in pickit 2 to a programm (write in a language C, C++,java) in order to display this data in my programm not just in pickit 2. please do you know how can i do this. is there any software or any to link pickit2 with another programm ?

tanks tpetar .
But how to save data received by pickit2 Uart tool into a file? Please can you explained me how to proceed? the link that you mention just contained only pickit software not a procedure to save data received by pickit2 uart tool in a file. Please help me by provide me the procedure to do it.

Last edited:

if in linux use serial stream.h or something along the same lines for windows as I hear that it doesn't work on windows to read characters directly from serial port .

Status
Not open for further replies.