send and receive data from internet to micrcontroller by using ( Module USR-TCP232-T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

engmunir

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
send and receive data from internet to micrcontroller by using (RS232 Serial to Ether

Dear Experts
i want to interface my pic microcontroller PIC16f72 by using (RS232 Serial to Ethernet TCP Convert Module USR-TCP232-T) . i want to send and receive data from internet to microcontroller and microcontroller to internet.actually i want to monitor battery voltage and store reading in microcontroller eeprom. when user connected from internet send query then micrcontroller send the stored and current status of batteries to internet . i also want to display some message query by user. example if user send a query number 1 and microcontroller send a message : unit is operating on AC Source.if user send 2 from internet then microcontroller send the unit is operating on battery. like this. please help me out how data can transfer between internet and my ethernet card. i am sending data from microcontroller to above mention card(RS232 Serial to Ethernet TCP Convert Module USR-TCP232-T ) and this card receive data and send data to ethernet port. i can see my data to local ip address on intanet(my local network). but my question is that how i can send and receive data from internet to my microcontroller.
please help me out.

hello,

Have you got a "freebox" or equivalent device to acces to internet ?

I did some test with an Xport-03 ( RS232/Ethernet with Web page inside)
and the only way was to use java and authorizations with certificats .. search with "java signer"
to use the serial data flow in a web page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…