Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

seminar on upcoming tecnologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

gannu

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,
For the sake of giving seminar on upcoming new technologies i think topics on some analog stuff's including some of those vlsi may have become common . Can anybody suggest me with some new,good,intresting topics to be presented as a seminar ?

Hi,
Try the Biological transistors,DNA computing,MEG, optical memory etc

hi,
i mean with Electronics n communication topics......

hi Gannu...........

the above topics are related to ECE branches...... actually the branch divisions are unclear since it takes the knowledge from all the branches (not only science but from arts & commerce branches)...... anyway the above topics are really related to ECE.... if you want more to know new topics why can't you pay a visit to IEEE Spectrum: Technology, Engineering, and Science News. It will definitely help you.

All the best.

Hi,

Till someone gives you a good title (or titles) for your seminar, I take the opportunity that your studies are in electronics and communications to ask you this simple question:

As far as you have learnt and experimented, do you think that ‘one’ conventional phase locked loop (PLL) can be made to lock properly with the suppressed carrier of a double sideband suppressed carrier signal (DSB-SC)?

For example, based on your literature, is it possible to build a 455 KHz (AM-IF) DSB-SC demodulator using one CD4046? That is, there is no need for coils, selective bandpass filters or quadratic signals.

As far as I know, such DSB-SC demodulator is only solved digitally for the general consumers and mainly for relatively high frequency carriers to justify the relative high cost and complexity of their ICs.

Good luck,

Kerim

Try seminars related to electronics, specially computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back