Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Segmentation fault in synopsys tcad

Status
Not open for further replies.

shobhan

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
when i am running synopsys tcad emw node that time the execution of .cmd file is normal but at the time of reading .tdr file which is the o/p of mesh showing segmentation fault. Plz any one help me.

when i am running synopsys tcad emw node that time the execution of .cmd file is normal but at the time of reading .tdr file which is the o/p of mesh showing segmentation fault. Plz any one help me.

Dear Shoban,
Did you manage to figure out how to fix this? I'm having exactly the same problem. I tried many changes to the tensor mesh (i.e. the .tdr file), but to no avail. I have tried different versions of EMW (F_2011.09, G_2012.06), but the error is always the same and in the same place. Running it Synopsys TCAD in a Linux AMD64 architecture.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Nicolas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back