Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Seeking a good reference on basic analog circuit design for hobbyist

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit1207

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am looking for some good text (book or something similar), which can provide Basic Analog Circuit Design/Synthesis fundamentals for designing elementry hobby circuits etc.

Basically, I have seen lots of books which are on Electronic Circuit Analysis (i.e., given a circuit find values of voltage, current etc.).

But, I want to have reference for Analog Circuit Design, so that, given the problem statement for the circuit that I want to design, I can myself derive the values of the various components to be used in the circuit (like values of resistors, transistors, capacitors etc. to be used) myself. I want it for designing very basic circuits as a hobbyist only and that too NOT involving ICs etc.

I have done elementary course in Electronics, so, I have basic idea of Electronics theories as such.

Any good pointers in this regard would be a great help for me.

Regards,
Amit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back