Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

See messages sent by CIPSEND www.google.com SIMCOM 548

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bere

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Where or how I can see the messages you've sent, can someone please help me.

Thank you.

at+cgatt=1
OK
at+cstt="xxxxx.xxxx.xx","xxxxx","xxxxx"
OK
at+ciicr
OK
at+cifsr
at+cipstatus
OK
STATE: IP STATUS
at+ciphead=1
OK
at+cdnsorip=1
OK
at+cipstart="tcp","www.google.com","80"
OK
CONNECT OK
at+cipsend
> hi world
SEND OK
CLOSED

You are sending data to Google's server. It's not a valid request, so their server is not responding to it, so you won't see a reply. If you want to see what you sent (hi world) you'll need to send data to a web server you own, not someone else's.

Reactions: Bere

Bere

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I've tested some of the AT Commands like send and receive SMS in text and PDU format and ... I checked AT+CIPSTART and AT+CIPSEND and these 2 commands don't work in ... I read the application note from simcom but it's not complete ... SIM548 on google gives a GSM+GPS module, is that the one ? automateandvalidate

What do you mean " and these 2 commands don't work in ..."? What do they do or not do? What are you trying to accomplish? Look at the FAQ on this page **broken link removed** about sending a GPRS request.

Reactions: Bere

Bere

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
You are sending data to Google's server. It's not a valid request, so their server is not responding to it, so you won't see a reply. If you want to see what you sent (hi world) you'll need to send data to a web server you own, not someone else's.

Thank you, can you tell me please how can do I my own server, what can I need's with commands AT?
I am so new working with gprs and sending messages.

Hi GSM MAN,

I need to be able to send data via GRPRS to another computer. What I need to do? And also see the information that I'm sending.
I am working with at commands and a simcom module 548C.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Hi,

I need to be able to send data via GRPRS to another computer. What I need to do? And also see the information that I'm sending.
I am working with at commands and a simcom module 548C.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Status
Not open for further replies.