Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SCSI Interface - how to design it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolashear

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
SCSI Interface

How may I design a SCSI target interface, does exist any cheap development kit?

I have no standard cookbook naswer for you, but I think you could start by looking at misc. chip producer's data sheets and application notes.

You might see for example National Semi, one possibly relevant application note is **broken link removed**

Some prcessors suport SCSI with very little extra hardware, one example is ETRAX processor from Axis. They have even a Linux version with all necessary drivers for free. See developer.axis.com for more info.

**broken link removed** does not have so enormous amount of info directly, but it shows a few application notes for some aspects of the SCSI interface.

It would be easier to help you more specific way if you would ask more specific and detailed question. In any case I hope these links help you at least a bit

Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back