Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Save error on Pad Designer Allegro 16.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstridFraise

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

Well I have install on my computer the Allegro 16.3 and recently I installed PAD 9.3 and maybe that was a terrible mistake, because Capture from Allegro crash and the Pad Designer too.

So I fix the problem with Capture changing the variable "path" but now I find out that Pad Designer doesn't save the pads T_T and the only error is "Save error: -3000289"

Someones nows about this problem about PADS and Allegro in the same PC? and how to fixes?

Thanks for your time.

T_T

This is the solution:

Go to CONTROL PABEL-->SYSTEM-->ADVANCED-->ENVORIMENT VARIABLES->

And on SYSTEM VARIABLES add or change depends of your computer, this variables.

CDS_LIC_FILE C:\Cadence\LicenseManager\license.dat
CDS_LIC_ONLY 1
CDSROOT C:\Cadence\SPB_16.5
CHDL_LIB_INST_DIR %CDSROOT%
CONCEPT_INST_DIR %CDSROOT%
HOME C:\SPB_Data\
OA_PLUGIN_PATH %CDSROOT%\Share\oaPlugIns

For this last one only copy and paste the direction for Mentor graphics on the end

PATH C:\MentorGraphics\Allegro Export ODB++\nv\bin;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;%CDSROOT%\tools\pcb\bin;%CDSROOT%\tools\bin;%CDSROOT%\tools\libutil\bin;%CDSROOT%\tools\fet\bin;%CDSROOT%\tools\specctra\bin;%CDSROOT%\tools\PSpice;%CDSROOT%\tools\PSpice\Library;%CDSROOT%\tools\Capture;%CDSROOT%\OpenAccess\bin\win32\opt;E:\Mentor\9.3PADS\SDD_HOME\common\win32\bin;E:\Mentor\9.3PADS\SDD_HOME\common\win32\lib;%MGC_HOME%/bin;%MGC_HOME%/lib;%MGC_HOMEBS%\bin;%MGC_HOMEBS%\lib;

Now I have Cadence 16.5 and PADS9.3 working without problems

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back