Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sATA support for a certain linux distro

Status
Not open for further replies.

_SquiD_

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
2.4 sata distro

I really need to install IC5033 ... I know that for some of you it is an old version ...
I need an answer to the following question from anyone who managed to install IC5033:
On what linux distribution did you managed to install it and which distribution has sATA support ? (I appreciate other distros than RHEL ... I understood that it is not free)

Thx in advance,
_Squ!D_

linux distro sata support

Baseline version is RHEL 2. RHEL 3/4 are OK. RHEL 4 has Sata support and you can use CentOS (it is a free version of RHEL).

linux distro with sata support

SATA has been part of the linux kernel sense version 2.4 what this means that all linux disrtos support sata (unlike xp)

what linux distor support sata

Does Redhat 8 have sATA support ?

linux 2.4 sata distro

Hello. I use Sientific Linux 5.2 on my laptop with sata. It is compatible with RH. Also I use OpenSUSE 11

Status
Not open for further replies.