Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Samsung WA90F3 Service Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

beny

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am trying to start a new project, I want to make a new controller using an ATmega or a PIC for my top load automatic washing machine, a Samsung model WA90F3.
So I need its service manual for studying its operations and what kind of transducers it uses. I did a google search but no result for my model or any samsung top load WM even for a different model !
If any one can help.

I am joining photos of my WM.

hi u can check this attachments

Attachments

• user-manual-SAMSUNG-WA90F3-E.pdf
    160.7 KB · Views: 195

Thanks swapnil0511 for the "user manual", I lost mine !
but i still need the service manual, for transducers, wiring, etc.

I don't this it will be easy to get the service manual for washing machine. Your best bet is to contact the repair center or buy one from the company.

Thanks swapnil0511 for the "user manual", I lost mine !
but i still need the service manual, for transducers, wiring, etc.

I don't this it will be easy to get the service manual for washing machine. Your best bet is to contact the repair center or buy one from the company.

I have an LG service manual which seems to be quit similar, and I am about doing its SFC but I'm afraid that it will not work on my machine.
getting a service manual itsn't easy for me, i don't live in Canada !

I need is the Operations,Timings and types of transducers
If any one can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.