Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rse – radiated spurious emissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleazar_777

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

Some one can help me to find information about RSE (RADIATED SPURIOUS EMISSIONS)
(application notes or a book where I can find some information about RSE)

The R&S application notes give an idea about setup and equipment used for radiated emission tests.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Hi vfone,

Thanks for your help, but I would like to know some definitions too, for example
what mean spurious emission it the same as the harmonics. when you make RSE testing you test the device in IDLE and traffic mode, can you give me a definition of idle and traffic mode, is possible to have a manual with all this definitions

such as in GSM mobile system,
Idle mode is the mobile is standby, no traffic service, the mobile just use signalling channel to maintain connection with base station. Mobile listen and reply to base station through signalling channel every several seconds.
Traffic mode is mobile in used for talks, thus the mobile use traffic channel (that's time slot assgined), so the mobile transciver every frame, that is say in ms interval. At the same time, the signalling channel is used also.
You can try to find telecomm standards for the idle mode and traffic mode definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back