Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RS485 MASTER(PC) - SLAVE(ATMEGA8515)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Which language and compiler?
If you use UART, it won't be very difficult. I can help you with sample code if you can use mikroBASIC.
Tahmid.

Hi Tahmid ,
I am doing communication between two controller one as master and other as slave ,the comm RS485 and i am using pic controller can u help me in this ?

Regards
Habib:|

since u r using master slave combination.it is easy to communicate.you should use uart for serial communication.For comm. you need to give address of the slave before transmission...for more detail study uart transmission for 8051 on atmel website.

Hi manish,
I know UART and don't have any problem on that ,I am communicating between 2 controller through RS485 I done program ,i am facing little problem on that ,if you have any circuit for same send it

Status
Not open for further replies.